- Achitecture diagram
- Related Products
- Other Services
DIGITAL REACH Substation Monitoring System application offers easy and cost-effective solution for appropriately monitoring load and other operational characteristics at any point on the grid. Digital reach Substation monitoring system provides essential facts about your electric transmission and distribution process.
Substation monitoring system (SMS) requires proper sensor, data acquisition and software to process them. IED’s designed to acquisition and concentration of data from power transformer, substation transformer, capacitor bank and circuit-breaker. Data acquired by IED’S is stored in a local database at Control Room computer placed at the substation and at center sever placed at SLDC. Finally a webserver makes possible for visualization of data.
- Oil Temperature
- Winding Temperature
- Oil Level Measurement
- Tap changer postition
- Buchholz relay status
- Energy & load parameter
- Circuit Breaker(CB) status
- Fault status- OC / EF / Master Trip
- Capacitor Bank status ( On / Off)
- Power factor details
- Energy & load parameters
Sub-Station DC Suppiles
- V, I, F, PF, MVAR, KW, KWhr, harmonics, real time monitoring and storage @ 0.2S class smart meter
- Protection relay real time monitoring @1 ms interval
- Timestamp via GPS clock synchronization
- Load Flow Applications (LFA), Volt-VAR Control (VVC)
- Load Shedding reporting with SAIFI, SAIDI, CAIFI reporting
- Fault Management & System Restoration log report
- Consumer database integration and can be changed from time to time
- Cybersecurity compliance with IEC 60870-5-104 communication
- FEP, ISR, Storage, firewall with data centre NMS tools.
- 3G /4G over MPLS network, connectivity with dual SIM card and MPLS redundant network available.
+91 90818 10069